Chudleigh Pre-School- Chudleigh TQ 13 OLS
£8.91 an hour. Part time, Term time only.
Chudleigh Pre-School is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, and motivated Early Years Practitioner to join our strong and supportive team, working primarily with our 3 and 4 year olds at our ‘school site’. The successful candidate must hold a full and relevant qualification to at least level 2 and must be committed to providing high quality care and education for all. We are looking for a practitioner with a genuine passion for Early Years Care and Education, someone with warmth and empathy, who will enjoy working alongside us in our fun, stimulating learning environment.
The position is for three and a half days a week with the potential for bank cover and the number of sessions to increase as pupil numbers increase.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a solid understanding of child development and of the EYFS
- Be calm, sensitive and flexible, able to ‘think on their feet’ and to be adaptable
- Have high aspirations for all and a belief in the rights of each child to access a high quality curriculum that will enable them to flourish and grow.
- Be a clear communicator with a good spoken and written English.
- Able to work well within a team
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. We expect all our staff to share this commitment and to operate in accordance with our Safeguarding Policy. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before an appointment is confirmed.
Please contact email@example.com for an application pack