The pack below contains all that you need to get your child enrolled and started at Pre-School. There are several forms to fill in as well as some information for you to help your child start smoothly and to keep you in touch with what goes on.
Please make sure that you fill in and return the indicated form to Carole Chesterton our Office Manager before your child’s first session (your child will be unable to stay without this information). There is a letterbox on the office door, or post can be left at the town hall reception if the office is closed:
- A Registration form to let us know all your relevant details. Please fill in both sides and don’t forget to update us with any changes to your contact details whilst your child is at Pre-School.
- A Medical and Personal Care form so we are aware of any medical needs your child has and permissions for personal care and medicine administration. Please fill in both sides.
- An All About Me form to help speed up the process of settling in.
- A Consent Form (permissions for preschool to take and store photographs).
- A Sessions Required Form to indicated the start date and also the sessions you would like your child to attend.
- A Parent’s Declaration Form (Agreement with Devon County Council and information to claim funding)
- Economic Early Years Pupil (please complete if you feel this applies to you).
To use the above forms you need to download them to your device and then complete them. They need to be saved once completed and the completed saved version can be attached to an email and sent to us. Please contact our Office Manager if you have any problems.
We do have other funding forms available, should you feel any apply to your child (a Disability Access Fund Declaration, and a Non-Economic Early Years Pupil Premium Declaration Form) – please let us know if you would like a copy of either of these.
The following information gives each parent/carer further information about Chudleigh Pre-School. We hope it answers any questions you might have.
- Parent Handbook
- Information and Guidance Sheet
- Privacy Notice – this gives details how and why we store your data.
In order for us to be able to apply for funding for your child being with us, we will need to have a copy of your child’s birth certificate and to have seen the original. Without these, Devon County will not pay for your child’s place with us. You will also need to sign our Headcount Form at the beginning of every term to confirm how many sessions you will be taking.
Please note, we charge a £10 registration fee for new starters, which needs to be paid in order to secure your child’s place. This can be paid via cash, cheque or BACS. If you require our bank details, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this letter. Cheques are made payable to Chudleigh Pre-School.
In the meantime, please feel free to contact Carole Chesterton our Office Manager if you need any help.