Two great sites to meet your child’s needs as they grow! Each help us deliver outstanding play and learning opportunities.
What We Can Offer You
- Highly qualified and experienced staff, including 3 teachers, all Early Years trained.
- A high radio of staff to children, offering an excellent level of care and play in small groups.
- You child will have a dedicated key person to engage with them and care for their needs.
- “Child-led” learning through play and activities personalised to match your child.
- See how much fun your child is having and what they’re doing on TAPESTRY – a secure online journal.
- Two sites to benefit your child at different stages of learning.
- A specialist for supporting children and families with SEND needs.
- We accept Universal 15 hours and Extended 30 hours funding.
- To provide a rich and stimulating environment in which children will feel happy, secure and valued.
- To help develop children’s independence and social skills by interacting with others.
- To reinforce children’s existing knowledge and experiences and extend these by providing challenging opportunities.
- To always promote positive behaviour and encourage children to be responsible for their actions and respect others.